Furnace Repair in Dallas
Repairing All Heating Systems in Dallas, TX
Even if you’re accustomed to 100-degree-plus days during sweltering Dallas summers, winters in North Texas can be just as vicious. If it’s below freezing outside in the thick of a mid-February snap and your furnace fails, do you know what to do next?
First, don’t panic. Call us at Rescue Air Heating and Cooling, the company you can turn to for furnace repair in Dallas, TX. Tell us your heating problem and we’ll send a technician immediately to help you at your home or office. Our furnace repair services are very reliable and we always do our best to provide expert service. No heating problem is either too big or too small for our experts to take care of. Whether your furnace has stopped working completely, or you want to improve your home's indoor air quality and fic a clogged air filter, we got you covered.
Fortunately, heater issues can be remedied, but most require the help of a professional. Amateur-level Dallas furnace repair work can exacerbate the original problem and cost you even more money. Take a look at our customer reviews and see why we are considered the best furnace repair company in all of Dallas, TX!
Schedule your service appointment by calling (972) 201-3253 today.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
Are you wondering whether a repair is the solution to your furnace problem? Maybe you're not sure if your furnace needs repairs in the first place.
Here are a couple of signs that indicate that it's time for furnace repair:
- Your furnace is making odd noises
- Your furnace starts then stops, and restarts
- Your thermostat never seems to reach your desired temperature
- You notice an increase in your energy bills
- There are unpleasant odors coming from your furnace
- You feel that there is uneven heating throughout your home
- Your furnace is over 20 years old
If you notice any of these signs above with your furnace system, it is best to contact a professional as soon as possible to get the situation inspected and properly taken care of.
Why Your Furnace or Heater Needs Repairs
Common issues that can cause furnace systems to stop working include:
- Circuit breaker issues - Sometimes the circuit breaker for the furnace will trip, which will turn it off. Make sure that nobody accidentally turned it off, thinking it was the attic light.
- Pilot light failure - If you're having problems with your ignition, a normal explanation could be that your pilot light was blown out. If this is the case, relight it. If you are still having an issue, make sure to call our team of furnace repair experts in Dallas, TX.
- Clogged air filter - One of the biggest causes of furnace problems is that the air filter has gotten clogged and will not allow the furnace to blow out hot air. Make sure you routinely change the air filter to ensure that this doesn't happen.
Benefits of Choosing Our Dallas Furnace Repair Experts
When you choose us to repair your heating systems, you can expect nothing but the best. Our team of furnace experts will go above and beyond to ensure that your furnaces are working at optimal levels so that you and your family can enjoy the comforts of your home.
You get many benefits when you choose to work with our experts, including:
- Repairs on all kinds and brands of furnaces.
- Repairs for emergency situations at all times, including nights and weekends.
- We offer financing options and accept credit cards.
- Expert knowledge of Dallas building codes and home repair ordinances.
- We never use refurbished or knockoff parts to repair your HVAC systems.
- Our knowledge and experience enable us to provide accurate second opinions on work done by other businesses.
- Gas Furnace Safety 101: Basic Tips and Warning Signs
- How Often Should You Have a Furnace Inspected?
- 3 Steps To Light a Furnace Pilot Light
- The 4 Steps On How To Reset A Lennox Furnace