Dallas Furnace & Heating Repair
Ensuring Your Home Stays Warm Throughout the Winter Months
Even if you’re accustomed to 100-degree-plus days during sweltering Dallas summers, winters in North Texas can be just as vicious. If it’s below freezing outside in the thick of a mid-February snap and your furnace fails, do you know what to do next?
First, don’t panic. Call us at Rescue Air Heating and Cooling, the company you can turn to for furnace repair in Dallas, TX. Tell us your heating problem and we’ll send a technician immediately to help you at your home or office. Our furnace repair in Dallas TX is very reliable and we always do our best to provide expert service.
Fortunately, heater issues can be remedied, but most require the help of a professional. Amateur-level Dallas furnace repair work can exacerbate the original problem and cost you even more money.
Schedule your service appointment by calling (972) 201-3253 today.
Why Your Furnace or Heater Needs Repairs
Common issues that can cause furnace systems to stop working include:
- Circuit breaker issues - Sometimes the circuit breaker for the furnace will trip, which will turn it off. Make sure that nobody accidentally turned it off, thinking it was the attic light.
- Pilot light failure - If you're having problems with your ignition, a normal explanation could be that your pilot light was blown out. If this is the case, relight it. If you are still having issue, make sure to call our team of furnace repair experts in Dallas, TX.
- Clogged air filter - One of the biggest causes for furnace problems is that the air filter has gotten clogged and will not allow the furnace to blow out hot air. Make sure you routinely change the air filter to ensure that this doesn't happen.
Benefits of Choosing Our Dallas Technicians
You get many benefits when you choose to work with our experts, including:
- Repairs on all kinds and brands of furnaces.
- Repairs for emergency situations at all times, including nights and weekends.
- We offer financing options and accept credit cards.
- Expert knowledge of Dallas building codes and home repair ordinances.
- We never use refurbished or knockoff parts to repair your HVAC systems.
- Our knowledge and experience enable us to provide accurate second opinions on work done by other businesses.