Fresh-Aire UV Air Purifier
Get a Whole-House Air Purification System in Dallas
Did you know the EPA has found that our indoor air is often five times more polluted than our outdoor air? Fortunately, our indoor air quality experts offer Fresh-Aire UV® air purifiers designed to thoroughly eliminate pollutants and contaminants from your home. These cutting-edge whole-house air purification systems are perfect for any household where someone suffers from allergies, asthma, or other respiratory issues. However, the effects of indoor air quality can be wide-ranging, even for those without breathing problems. To help reduce everything from coughing, sneezing, and itchy eyes, to headaches, nausea, and joint pain in your house, call Rescue Air Heating and Cooling to get the Fresh-Aire UV system your home deserves today.
To learn more about what Fresh-Aire UV light products can do for you, call (972) 201-3253.
Why Should I Install a Whole-House UV Light System?
While there is already an air filter attached to your heating and cooling system, this component is only designed to protect you from airborne particulates, which make up just 35% of indoor air pollutants. To eliminate the other contaminants and allergens from your air, it is a good idea to install a whole-house UV light system/activated carbon air purifier like the ones made by Fresh-Aire UV.
With a Fresh-Aire UV Air Purification System, you will be able to reduce the three main groups of indoor air pollution:
- Particulates: Particulates can include any small particles like dust, dirt, pollen, and pet dander that may be present in your indoor air supply. While your standard HVAC filter should help your system to function better, if you want to thoroughly eliminate particulates from your indoor air supply, installing a special Fresh-Aire UV filter may be your best option.
- Biological Contaminants: The next 34% of pollutants in your air supply are made up of biological contaminants. These include mold, bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms that can be extremely harmful for your health. In order to reduce sickness in your home and boost the immune systems of your entire household, you may want to install a Fresh-Aire UV air purifier to help get rid of these contaminants.
- Odors/VOCs: The final 31% of air pollutants you need to worry about come from odor-causing volatile organic compounds, or VOCs. This may include everything from natural gas to cleaning fluids to cigarette smoke. In addition to causing nasty odors, it is important to keep in mind that VOCs can be extremely toxic, which is why you should consider installing a Fresh-Aire UV system to help eliminate them from your air supply.
Cutting-Edge Systems from Fresh-Aire UV
Rescue Air Heating and Cooling is proud to offer a variety or excellent products from Fresh-Aire UV designed to help everyone in your home breathe easier and feel better. No matter what the needs of your household are, you can count on our experienced IAQ technicians to help you find a device that works for your whole family.
Some popular Fresh-Aire UV products we offer include:
- APCO-X: Fresh-Aire UV’s signature APCO-X system combines UV-C light and their proprietary EverCarbon™ cells to safely reduce odor-causing VOCs and biological contaminants that you wouldn’t be able touch with a standard air filter.
- Purity Low Profile: For the remaining particulates left in your air supply, consider installing a Fresh-Aire UV Purity Low Profile polarized air cleaner. While standard HVAC filters only catch contaminants that would otherwise clog up your system, this type of filter actually helps clean your air by removing submicron airborne contaminants and allergens.
- Mini UV LED: Fresh-Aire’s Mini UV LED for ductless mini splits is designed to reduce microbial growth in your system. This product is manufactured to fit all common mini split models, is safe and easy to install, and even comes with a fantastic five-year warranty.
Upgrade Your Air with a Fresh-Aire UV System Today
For years, our HVAC and IAQ experts at Rescue Air have gone above and beyond to ensure total home comfort in our community. That’s why if you’re looking for a whole-house air purification system in Dallas, we promise you can’t go wrong with UV light and activated carbon air purifiers from Fresh-Aire UV. Remember, in the times we live in, you can never be too careful about the safety and health of your household. Call today for information on specials and promotions, and discover why so many customers have trusted us to rescue their air for yourself.
Rescue Air Heating and Cooling is available by phone at (972) 201-3253, or you contact us form more information about Fresh-Aire UV products online.