Indoor Air Quality Services in Dallas, TX
Unique Air Quality Solutions for Dallas-Fort Worth Homeowners
Indoor air quality (IAQ) is how air cleanliness is measured in and around buildings. IAQ also takes into account the health of the building’s occupants. It’s an important figure to keep in mind because most people spend about 90% of their lifetime indoors.
Your home’s HVAC system acts like its lungs, and if those lungs are plagued with contaminants, allergenic particles, dirt, or dust, that same material can affect your health. You probably can’t take direct action to change the IAQ of most buildings you frequent, but you can make sure the air in your home is safe to breathe and contributes to a happy, healthy space.
If you're in the Dallas area, Rescue Air Heating and Cooling can help! Contact us today to schedule your service with our experienced Dallas team.
Indoor Air Quality Services We Offer
We offer the following indoor air quality products and services:
- Air Purifiers & Filters
- Fresh-Aire UV Air Filter
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detection
- Whole-Home Air Purifiers
- Indoor Air Quality Management
- Air Duct Cleaning
We take pride in providing our customers with top-notch services, that ensure optimal indoor air quality for you and your family. Take a look at our customer reviews and see why we are Dallas's most trusted indoor air quality service providers. Contact us today to learn more about the many benefits that come with indoor air quality services, and about what we can do to make your home a better and more comfortable place for you.
If you're looking to measure and improve the quality of the air inside your home, choose Rescue Air Heating and Cooling for professional assistance. Call us today at (972) 201-3253.
Why is Indoor Air Quality Important?
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) says that even a single exposure to air pollutants can cause ear, nose, and throat irritation as well as “headaches, dizziness, and fatigue.” The real problems arise with repeated exposure, but luckily, you can greatly improve the indoor air quality of your home with the help of a seasoned HVAC professional.
Keeping a well-maintained HVAC system is the best way to prevent an overall negative effect on your home environment. It’s one reason the EPA also recommends Dallas indoor air quality service technicians use only approved refrigerants in home A/C units – a recommendation that Rescue Air prides itself on following.
What Are the Benefits of Indoor Air Quality Services?
Benefits of indoor air quality services include the following, and more:
- Lower energy bills: Since your HVAC systems will be working at optimal levels, they will be using energy more efficiently, and could potentially lower your utility bills.
- The elimination of unpleasant odors: Things such as pet odor and rodent droppings can all contribute to unpleasant odors in your home. Such odors typically get stuck in your HVAC ducts and can circulate your home. Professional indoor air quality services can help to improve your home's indoor air quality by stopping such odors from getting stuck in your ducts and making their way around your home.
- Improved sleep: Indoor air quality services can help your HVAC systems perform at optimal levels and allow your home to get cooler, faster. More comfortable home temperatures may help to improve your sleep.
- Enhanced comfort: Did you know that poor indoor air quality may be triggering your allergy symptoms, such as nose, eye, or throat irritations? Professional indoor air quality services can help to alleviate these symptoms and create a more comfortable space for you and your family.
Reach out to our team to learn more about our indoor air quality services, and about how each service can contribute to making your home a better and more comfortable place for you.
What Are the Most Common Indoor Air Pollutants?
When it comes to poor indoor air quality, every home has three main three elements that can negatively impact your health:
- Dirt: Including dust and pollen).
- Germs: Including bacteria and viruses.
- Toxic gases: Including toxic odors.
- Pesticides: Typically used for pest control).
- Smoke from wood: The most concerning health threat regarding wood smoke is the particulate matter that is found in the smoke.
- Formaldehyde: This is typically present in many building materials and household products, such as in resins on wood products, or insulation materials
- Cookstoves and Heaters: Igniting wood or charcoal for cooking may contribute to poor indoor air quality in your home. The smoke that such cooking methods produce, along with poor ventilation, could potentially lead to serious health issues.
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): Carbon monoxide released from vehicles, or things such as gas heaters, could be contributing to poor indoor air quality.
Not only can these particles affect your well-being, but they can also impact your wallet. The more dirt in your HVAC system, the less efficient it is and the harder it has to work to maintain your home’s temperature.
A clean HVAC system not only helps conserve energy but also cuts back on environmental pollutants. In fact, utilities comprise 22% of the sources of oxides of nitrogen, which combine with volatile organic compounds to create harmful ground-level ozone that contributes to pollution.
Breathing ozone leads to:
- Throat irritation
- And respiratory issues
Do your part to lower pollution by keeping your home systems in check!
Why Call Rescue Air For Indoor Air Quality Services?
At Rescue Air, we have the expertise to determine if there is a problem with your indoor air quality, and from there, we’ll know the right steps to take and make things right. Your problems are our problems – that’s why we stress the quality of service, speed of arrival, and affordability. We can work on any brand of the HVAC system, and we come to your home fully stocked with the equipment required to finish the job.