The fall season is in full swing. And with the cooler weather comes prepping your HVAC system. Because who wouldn’t want to stay as comfy as possible in their home throughout the winter season? Check out our fall HVAC maintenance guide below:
Things You Can Do Yourself:
- Stock up on filters and change them every three months. If you have allergies, change your filters monthly instead.
- Vacuum your vents to clear any dust or debris from getting clogged. This will help avoid damaging your indoor air quality.
Things Your Technician Will Do:
- Clean and check your HVAC system, including all the connections, controls, sensors, drains, ducts, pipes, valves, and thermostats. They’ll also instruct you on anything you can do between your service visits to ensure your unit is working properly.
- Calibrate your thermostat to be sure the readings and heating temperatures are accurate.
- With fall in full swing, call Rescue Air Heating and Cooling at to schedule your fall service appointment.
- Join our Service Club, and you’ll save up to 30% per year in energy costs!
- Our HVAC services are 24 hours a day, seven days a week. No matter the emergency, we’re here to rescue you.
Some North Texas homeowners foolishly delay getting their AC serviced for years at a time despite having spent a significant amount of money to get them installed. Don’t make this preventable mistake. If it’s been awhile since you last got your air conditioner serviced, now is the time to take action.
If you want to learn more about Rescue Air’s HVAC service in Dallas, TX, please give us a call at (972) 201-3253. You can also get in touch with us is by filling out our contact form. When you do, one of our agents will get back to you as soon as possible. How may we serve you?