Air Conditioning Repair in Carrollton, TX
Your AC is an essential part of your home comfort, so you should demand only the best care for it. If you need AC repair in Carrollton, make your first call to Rescue Air Heating and Cooling. Family owned and locally operated, we respond quickly to service requests with same-day and emergency availability. Our Carrollton AC repair team is highly qualified, possessing coveted NATE certification and years of combined experience. If your AC is leaking, squealing, banging, blowing warm air, or just plain refusing to turn on at all, contact us now and we'll be there soon!
AC Maintenance is Easy With Club Membership!
Preventive AC maintenance is the best and easiest way to get the most out of your air conditioner while potentially saving thousands of dollars in operating costs. Rescue Air makes it easy to keep your AC in shape when you sign up for our Club Membership plan. For a low monthly rate, you can enjoy a number of great benefits, including discounts on service and repairs, priority scheduling, and two tune-ups per year.
Yearly AC tune ups provide a number of benefits, including:
- Longer system life
- Improved energy efficiency
- Lower chance of breakdowns
- Peace of mind
Should You Repair or Replace Your AC System?
It can be hard to decipher whether an air conditioner needs a repair or a replacement. Keep in mind, almost anything can be repaired, if you want to spend the money doing so. But think about it in terms of repairing an old car; sometimes it’s more prudent to invest your money in buying a new car (or AC system) instead.
Here's what you should consider when deciding between AC repair and AC replacement:
- Replace an Air Conditioner if it is Over 15 Years Old. Did you just have your air conditioner serviced, but it’s acting up again? An air conditioner has a lifespan of around 10 to 15 years. So, if your air conditioner is acting off, then it may be better to simply replace it.
- Replace an Air Conditioner if the Repair Cost is High. An honest and reliable HVAC technician will always tell you the price difference between repairing and replacing. If the repair costs come out to be higher or the same as it would be to replace the unit, it makes the most sense to install a new one.
- Replace Your Air Conditioner if Your Energy Bills Keep Rising. Have you noticed your energy bills keep rising, while your utility company hasn’t raised the rates? This is a pretty good indication that it’s time to replace your air conditioner. We know plenty of people who can’t seem to let go of their old Carrier air conditioning system, but the older the system, the more energy it needs to work, and the more you end up paying for it.
If you’re unsure if your energy bills are too high, Energy Star has a free-of-charge test to see if you’re spending too much energy (click here to try it out!). If you find out that you are, then it’s time to find a new AC unit with a high SEER rating — meaning above 16.
To request a no-hassle estimate for AC replacement in Carrollton, contact us online.