Inside Sales Representative
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Richardson. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only customer service representative they’ll work with. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
The Big Task
You will make outbound calls on service invoices and leads not sold in the field and do whatever is necessary to achieve department sales goals.
Key Sub Tasks
- Develop key client relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Get potential customers excited about the company and encourage them to spread the word.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Richardson. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
401k Plan with a company match
A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Rescue Air.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Rescue Air by visiting our About Us page. When you're ready, please follow the directions below to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer