You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Richardson. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning and electrical systems.
The Big Task
Help us enhance financial performance and operational decision-making throughout the company and conduct financial planning, forecasting, strategic analysis and reporting.
Key Sub Tasks
- Serve as a strategic thought partner, producing a financial infrastructure for sustained growth.
- Build and maintain detailed financial reports to support short and long-term strategic planning.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators.
- Regularly present analysis and reports in an easy-to-understand format.
- Develop deep understanding of industry trends as well as competitive pressures/opportunities.
- Oversee HR, AR/AP, payroll, cash management and all related accounting procedures.
- Manage accountants to establish priorities, set objectives, and provide guidance and feedback.
- Provide accurate, on-time income statements to owner.
- Coordinate with external agencies for tax planning, preparation and reporting.
- Ensure that state and federal income tax reporting is accurate and current.
- Maintain consistent and streamlined recruiting practices.
- Shape company culture by carrying out agreed upon values, specfically ethics and integrity.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive quantitative and qualitative financial analysis.
- Ability to analyze market potential and know the competitive landscape.
- Strong communication skills; able to present complex information to leaders clearly.
- Ability to distill important numbers and convey a strategic view of performance.
- Highly organized and process driven with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- In-depth understanding of debit and credit accounting processes.
- Thorough attention to detail with on time delivery.
- Able to maintain confidence and serve as the trusted right-hand to the business owner.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically MS Excel.
What We Offer
- Medical Insurance -- we pay 100% for you and your family's insurance premiums for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
- 401k Plan with a company match.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at [company name].
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Rescue Air Heating and Cooling by visiting our About Us page. When you're ready, please follow the directions on our Careers page to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer