Thanksgiving is a time to reflect and give thanks — and the Rescue Air team has a lot to be grateful for this year! So in the spirit of the holidays, we wanted to share with you what topped our list.
- Close family ties.
- Family atmosphere.
- Moving to Texas.
- Rescue Air bringing me on board.
- Being debt-free.
- Working in team environment.
- Buying a house.
- Being able to enjoy close relationships with Rescue Air team.
- Wife and son.
- An amazing team at Rescue Air.
- The constant show of appreciation and friendship of all team members.
- The support of all my fellow team members.
- The opportunity to work at a company where I have a personal relationship with owners and co-workers.
- Support from Rescue Air, opportunity and training.
- Rescue Air.
- Rescue Air relationships.
- US Military Service Men & Women…fallen & active.
- Great team members.
- My son, my new bun in the oven and my wife Lee-Ann.
- That the people at Rescue Air have chosen to spend their professional lives with us.
From everyone here at Rescue Air, Happy Thanksgiving! We thank you for choosing us as your go-to HVAC professionals — it’s been our pleasure servicing your home’s needs!